My Blog List

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MS USA 2010 CANDYLICIOUS FORSTER

Ms USA 2010 Candylicious Forster

OH MY GOD, This truly a shock to me, I was sick all day, I had to re-set my alarm 3 times .I barely made it .Oh my God all contestants Look fabulous and I am hardly rezzed that took me 45 min to finally get on position for my runway walk to the full house audiences.

I want to thank my sponsors who took the time from their busy schedule to create my perfect look first Ms. Soraya Vahor who’s imagination; creativity is a fashion statement in every creation she makes. On this case The Miami Parrot is no difference with its colorful feathers and seductive attire of VIOLATOR. Secondly, I like to thank Deliziosa Vendetta of GEMS&KISSES who’s her jewelry enhanced my look and to customize the stones and my Vendetta nails to match my colors. Thank you Soraya , and thank you Deli for what you have done for me. I would not have won this with your help and continuous support.

No comments:

Post a Comment